EXCLUDING POLITICS, what is the most irritating thing that happens or you have to deal with

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKgetdown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IMG_2869.jpeg

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Honestly, the side effects of old injuries. ive been hit in the head quite a few times, so I struggle with learning and reading comprehension in school, which is more frustrating than I can express. Aside from that my shoulders, knees, ankles, and feet almost constantly hurt.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Honestly, the side effects of old injuries. ive been hit in the head quite a few times, so I struggle with learning and reading comprehension in school, which is more frustrating than I can express. Aside from that my shoulders, knees, ankles, and feet almost constantly hurt.
Dang.....sorry to hear that.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dang.....sorry to hear that.
Eh, it happens when you partied too hard in life. Not only am I notoriously unlucky, I’ve also always been one to push the limits, work too hard/much, and ignore risk when I shouldn’t. I’m just paying for it now.

The sorry thing is that I’m only in my 30s.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
^^^^^THIS!^^^^^ It's like everyone turned into a brainless zombie when behind the wheel. They will gladly huddle together blocking everyone going UNDER the speed limit until you pass them and they snap out of their trance then act like you just kicked their dog and try to pass you again. I guess the sheeple label is more accurate than I thought. :soapbox:

2nd thing would be the super glue sealing the cracks in the corners of my fingers will often make my phone keyboard unresponsive on some letters.... 1st world problems!:laugh6:
People in front of you on the onramp entering an interstate highway at 55 MPH. I then pass them and attain the correct speed limit. Then the effer passes me with no seatbelt, talking on their phone!

I just tell myself, I'm retired and happy I do not have to work the accident they will be the first to arrive to.

Latest posts

Top Bottom