EXCLUDING POLITICS, what is the most irritating thing that happens or you have to deal with

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1Mudman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Honestly, the side effects of old injuries. ive been hit in the head quite a few times, so I struggle with learning and reading comprehension in school, which is more frustrating than I can express. Aside from that my shoulders, knees, ankles, and feet almost constantly hurt.
I dislocated my left hip when I was 7 yrs old and even after several surgeries, injections and 60 yrs of chronic pain I still fight it everyday. Wake up with a smile and go to bed wondering if I will wake up in the morning!

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Honestly, the side effects of old injuries. ive been hit in the head quite a few times, so I struggle with learning and reading comprehension in school, which is more frustrating than I can express. Aside from that my shoulders, knees, ankles, and feet almost constantly hurt.

Man do I feel ya. I have to REALLY concentrate sometimes. What's frustrating for me is it comes and goes. Sometimes I'm able to pick whatever I'm looking at up pretty quick. Other times some thing I've done 100 times is as clear as mud. I kinda worry about what's gonna happen when I actually start losing my mental capacity.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Construction signs that haven’t been removed or laid down. “Right lane close ahead? Okay, I’ll merge over. Wait, the right lane isn’t closed anymore? Why the hell is the sign still up?”

I can't speak to such construction signs here in Oklahoma, but when we have done our Summer job in other states, we've seen LOTS of construction signs in place even though there is not a construction equipment vehicle anywhere to be seen.

I asked about it once and was told that the contractors that do the work leave the signs up until the state signs off on their work with approval.

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
People in front of you on the onramp entering an interstate highway at 55 MPH. I then pass them and attain the correct speed limit. Then the effer passes me with no seatbelt, talking on their phone!

I just tell myself, I'm retired and happy I do not have to work the accident they will be the first to arrive to.
What gets me is the fools on the highway that yield to the on-ramp and back up traffic that was moving along nicely till getting brake checked.

Side note: found this for @THAT Gurl ->
1000005731.jpg

:comfort:

Latest posts

Top Bottom