EXCLUDING POLITICS, what is the most irritating thing that happens or you have to deal with

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The days I wake up with a headache. 🤷

Other than that WHY THE EVERLOVING **** DOES SONIC ONLY PUT ONE TEASPOON OF ICE IN A LARGE DRINK?!?!?!?

AND ADDITIONALLY ... WHY WHY WHY DO I HAVE TO ASK GRUMPY FOR EXTRA ICE EVERY DAMNED TIME?? DOES HE HAVE TO TELL ME TO GET HIS BURGER WITH KETCHUP AND PICKLES ONLY EVERY TIME?!?!?!

NO!! NO HE DOES NOT ... :rant: :soapbox::soapbox::soapbox::soapbox::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream: OMG I think I might be a little perturbed. :w000t::werd:
Around here you get a teaspoon of drink in your cup of ice.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dealing with customers and trying to get paid for completed work is my biggest aggravation. :rolleyes2
Friend of ours wife is a tailor. She's made the uniforms for a couple of NFL cheerleader squads before she retired from her chosen profession. Specialized in wedding dresses for the bride and bridesmaids. Pretty well known in that field drawing premium money.
Her biggest complaint was getting paid. The worst to get money out of was the folks that "appeared" to have the most money. Big giant homes, etc.
The middle-income folks, paid right up on delivery. No issues.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Semi truck drivers that pull out in front of you doing 60mph in the fast lane just to try to pass another semi truck doing 55mph. Everyone else is doing 75 to 80mph in the fast lane and we have to slow way down just so he can take 10 ******** miles to pass the other truck. Happens to me every week.

And traffic in general

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
My limeade at Sonic is easy ice and extra lime. Why they just throw in the extra limes without squeezing them is my biatch. Small world issues.
Small world issues huh? Why do they call it unsweet tea? It's just tea. If I want sweet tea I'll tell you to bring the sugar. I order Iced tea no lemon, at the restaurant if they ask me sweet or unsweet, I say, regular tea.

People are so stupid, they just follow the sheep in front of them.

GeneW

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
on a daily or at least regular basis? Mine is so minor it sounds stupid but I hate shaving and I don't want to grow a beard. That's it, the extent of accursed and detestable events that routinely occur in my life. My knee hurts too, I guess.
The price of razor blades!!!!!

How can ONE razor blade cost $4.00 or so? Outrageous!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Small world issues huh? Why do they call it unsweet tea? It's just tea. If I want sweet tea I'll tell you to bring the sugar. I order Iced tea no lemon, at the restaurant if they ask me sweet or unsweet, I say, regular tea.

People are so stupid, they just follow the sheep in front of them.
I'm the same. Several of us retired guys meet every Thursday over lunch to discuss how the world should really be ran using our infinite knowledge.
When server asks what to drink, just reply tea. Then they have to go into the sweet or unsweet diatribe.
They are just working for a living trying to get it right for the customer, so always say unsweet and smile.
Oh, one more. It's actually became a challenge and amusement to the folks we RV with.
I like a lemon with my bourbon and sprite. Invariably, it comes with a lime. Not lemon, especially in deep south Tx or in a Mexican Restaurant.
Come to find out the correct pronunciation for lemon in Spanish is limon. So, all that time they are thinking I'm asking for a lime.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Around here you get a teaspoon of drink in your cup of ice.
My folks went on a mission trip to Romania, Hungary, Slovakia, the Czech Republic, and Germany about 20 years ago, and the first thing everybody wanted to do when they got back was go to Sonic because Europeans don't do ice.

Latest posts

Top Bottom