EXCLUDING POLITICS, what is the most irritating thing that happens or you have to deal with

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.
Hyphenated American. If you are citizen here….. you are American. If you want to bring your hyphenated place here…don’t…go home.
It all started in 2004 when Campbells Soup rebranded their Franco-American Spaghetti O’s to just Campbells Spaghetti O’s…😡

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well sense you ask. 🤣🤣. I work as a manufacturer representative building wind farms. So I’m going to say contractors that when given a specific set of installation instruction. they just do it their way and you get to tell them to go back and take down and rebuild. I have seen millions spent on stupid. I just set back and shake my head.
When I was working, I hated having to wait until someone else did their job so I could do mine.

As an an example, I was supposed to put a magnet on a wall that was controlled by the fire alarm system. The idea being the doors will stay open via the magnet holding the door, and upon alarm, the door then releases giving the residents a fire break between sections.

Well, I pulled the power wire and control wire to each door and had to leave both wires above the door itself, not being "run" to the spot on the wall because there "Was No Wall".

Photo number 1. My ladder is in the doorway for the hallway double door. No matter which way the fire doors swing, there is no way a wall magnet can be mounted because one door is an electrical room and the other is the stairwell.
1701812262782.jpeg

1701812324376.jpeg

1701812381413.jpeg

Then for good measure . . .I'm supposed to install a smoke detector here.

1701812650638.jpeg

1701812680347.jpeg

IMG_0583.JPG

aarondhgraham

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Next time some kids start that **** tell them you are glad you aren't their grandpa if that's how they treat grandpas. Little ****ers
That would have absolutely no effect on them at all,,,
In fact it just fuels their actions even more,,,
Gives them a reason for more trash talk.

It's another example of no consequences.

Nothing will change their behavior except consequences,,,
But the liberals in our country have made that impossible to enact.

Even when things escalate and the cops get called,,,
The cops see this as "not worth their while",,,
Nothing happens to the goblins,,,
So nothing changes.

Aarond

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

So nothing changes.

Aarond

Lol ... I will have to admit, I have a way. My dad taught me how to ... Ahem ... How shall I say this?? Use my grown-up voice. And life has taught me to use my bartender vernacular. In fact I "had" to shut a ***** down at the fabric store today. Apparently she thought she was special and didn't want to wait her turn. We got it straighten out. 😇 And she waited her turn. Quietly. The "QUIETLY" part was heavenly! 😉😂😂😂

ForsakenConservative

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

So nothing changes.

Aarond

One liberating thing about getting older is that the threat of a “life sentence“ has much less weight…..

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I was working, I hated having to wait until someone else did their job so I could do mine.

As an an example, I was supposed to put a magnet on a wall that was controlled by the fire alarm system. The idea being the doors will stay open via the magnet holding the door, and upon alarm, the door then releases giving the residents a fire break between sections.

Well, I pulled the power wire and control wire to each door and had to leave both wires above the door itself, not being "run" to the spot on the wall because there "Was No Wall".

Photo number 1. My ladder is in the doorway for the hallway double door. No matter which way the fire doors swing, there is no way a wall magnet can be mounted because one door is an electrical room and the other is the stairwell.
View attachment 434487

View attachment 434488

View attachment 434489

Then for good measure . . .I'm supposed to install a smoke detector here.

View attachment 434494

View attachment 434495

View attachment 434493
Hey, at least they left you a pull string.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As a truck driver I can not mentally handle the retarded animals that will speed up to cut me off last second only to have to slam on their brakes to avoid hitting the car I WAS following. This in turn forces me to brake hard causing stuff in my cab to go flying. If I were dictator those idiots would be eliminated

Latest posts

Top Bottom