EXCLUDING POLITICS, what is the most irritating thing that happens or you have to deal with

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I have another one. Pets. I love the little bastards, which makes it twice as painful when you inadvertently step on one. It doesn't matter that they've been stepped on before and it doesn't matter that you've told them a million times before to settle down and watch where they're going, you still feel like **** when they whelp in pain and go limping away.

It also feels bad when you leave the veterinarian $534.00 lighter in the wallet, and they didn't even find anything broken. Veterinarian services have gotten outrageously expensive. I don't know how low-income families can even afford pets anymore. :(

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

It also feels bad when you leave the veterinarian $534.00 lighter in the wallet, and they didn't even find anything broken. Veterinarian services have gotten outrageously expensive. I don't know how low-income families can even afford pets anymore. :(
I'm glad you can take care of yours. Your pet appreciates it too. I'm sure the care they get is top notch.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My biggest struggle is having dinner ready when I’m ready to eat! I don’t always get home and ready to eat at the same time but you’d think after 20yrs my wife would just know when it’s time to have supper ready. Pisses me off. I ain’t gonna quit on her though! God knows I couldn’t convince another woman to put up with my azz. Other than that it’s all gon be aight!

Dorkus

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, I have one more. When you are sitting around and say "let's go to XZY" and the wife says "that sounds fun, let me go to the bathroom first". Why all of a sudden do you have to go now?

Yet if we sat there watching TV for six hours straight she wouldn't go to the head. Can one of you ladies please explain this one to me? @thatgurl?

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, I have one more. When you are sitting around and say "let's go to XZY" and the wife says "that sounds fun, let me go to the bathroom first". Why all of a sudden do you have to go now?

Yet if we sat there watching TV for six hours straight she wouldn't go to the head. Can one of you ladies please explain this one to me? @thatgurl?

Because ...

🤷🤷🤷

Angler2312

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You are so right,…….however the majority of comments have been for things so minor, most folks just smile and move on with life. I’m not going to let someone driving slow in the left lane cause more any discomfort in my life.
Agreed, wake up breathing and keep going.

Latest posts

Top Bottom