Fat guy shooting team?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
where can i get CHEAP lawn mower parts . . . . . . .
ai725.photobucket.com_albums_ww255_coffeepot_01_ahhhhhhh.gif

Sears factory store off 56th? between Mingo and Garnett. Right against 169

N2Guns

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Sears factory store off 56th? between Mingo and Garnett. Right against 169

They didn't have the part in stock and the shipping was ridiculous. Better part of $100 for a solenoid (spelling again???)

I took the spark plug caps off and blew them out (lots of grass and dirt) and wiggled EVERY wire on the mower. There's gas in the little clear cup thing with the filter. I ran the battery down again trying to bump it. I was able to start it once by bumping it several times.

refer back to angry smiley pulling his hair.

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
They didn't have the part in stock and the shipping was ridiculous. Better part of $100 for a solenoid (spelling again???)

I took the spark plug caps off and blew them out (lots of grass and dirt) and wiggled EVERY wire on the mower. There's gas in the little clear cup thing with the filter. I ran the battery down again trying to bump it. I was able to start it once by bumping it several times.

refer back to angry smiley pulling his hair.

E bay the part?

N2Guns

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
as much as i like mowing, i think i'm gonna find someone to mow the yard this time. that way i'll have a little time between mowings to get this thing fixed so it'll run LIKE IT'S SUPPOSED TO and not by doing stupid little tricks to coax it to start.

Latest posts

Top Bottom