Fat guy shooting team?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Hiya, PosDis! Me no chat with you in long time! Hows it goin?

Good so far. VACATION started today! Started with a blank sheet and all the sudden I have 2 engines to replace and a new Challenger to paint. Sept. vacation comes around and I'm loosing my phone, TV, car. . . . . Everything except clothes, hygiene stuff, books, fishing pole and guns. Homer Alaska here I come!

N2Guns

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Good so far. VACATION started today! Started with a blank sheet and all the sudden I have 2 engines to replace and a new Challenger to paint. Sept. vacation comes around and I'm loosing my phone, TV, car. . . . . Everything except clothes, hygiene stuff, books, fishing pole and guns. Homer Alaska here I come!

Sounds like the perfect vacation! But . . . . . won't you miss us?

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Sounds like the perfect vacation! But . . . . . won't you miss us?

Depends on how good the books are. :) Will take all of my Ted Bell books and read them again. Without Remorse by Clancy and a couple of others. Guns for safety in the sticks and fishing pole to fish the surf. Will miss this forum I'm sure but being off grid for a week sounds so good.

N2Guns

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Depends on how good the books are. :) Will take all of my Ted Bell books and read them again. Without Remorse by Clancy and a couple of others. Guns for safety in the sticks and fishing pole to fish the surf. Will miss this forum I'm sure but being off grid for a week sounds so good.

Yes it does. I can't seem to disappear like that. My family always finds me. I'd STILL like to get away with a few good books, my iPod, some good food/wine/coffee, and nothing but nature around me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom