Fat guy shooting team?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dspence

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry I missed out on lunch, I keep forgetting to keep checking back here :preocc: been watching tv almost all day now. dang weather keeps holding up lots o' projects.

Ridgeway

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals! Starting to feel somewhat human again! Totally forgot about it being new years eve last night and woke Mark up in the middle of the night with "I heard gun shots!!! Go go go!!!!!" Oh well he responded quickly scaring the kids to death so it was all good! So I'm feeling well enough to start giving out the cleaning orders, since the house is a wreck from mom being out of commision all week. One of the kids say dad the washing machine isn't turning.......... Well our washer finally bit the dust. So, hours at work cut like crazy all the time, had surgery this week and no vacation time left and the vacuum cleaner went out the day before surgery. So of course welcome back now we need a new washer! Anybody have an extra washing machine laying around!? 284-7191

Depends On My Mood

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about the washer going out. Hope you get to feeling better too...Happy New Year Fatties and Hotties....I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Year....I also see you all got a bit of the white stuff dumped on you....Just thought I would drop in and say hi since I have been on here in a while....

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Hey Janice,darn appliances pick the worst time to go out huh? Good to hear from you and welcome back to the land of the living.

Good to hear from you too DOMM,hope alls well in the North West. Steve

Latest posts

Top Bottom