Getting on my last nerve!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dave, I had a radiograph neurotomy on c2 and c3 and maybe c4 on Wednesday morning. I have been completely headache-free since before I got up off the table. The last time I was without some form of a headache and/or neck pain was in March last year. It is so nice to wake up and my first thought be "OMG I feel great" as opposed to "OMG where are those pain pills" ... My vision is starting to not be so blurry also.

While you may not have the same problem I did if a neurotomy will help put off (or completely put off) having a fusion done for you that would be wonderful. My doc was telling me that this was her last thing to try before considering fusing my neck.

Good luck man ... I'm praying for you.

Thanks BB!

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It seems like most Docs like to hand out Loratab..
Well, these days they don't really like to hand out any narcotics.

If I take two with about 4 beers, I can start to feel a little bit better..
Enjoy "feeling better" now because if you continue to take Tylenol with alcohol you are eventually going to feel very bad.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am not a fan of taking anything, and it takes an act of congress to get my Dr. to give me anything. I started with Lortab, which did nothing, and now take Percocet, which does very little. Because it is on the CDS list, I have to go pick up the refill perscription, as they can't just call it in to the RX. I am taking Flexaril also, which is a muscle relaxer.

I am hoping on Monday AM the spine guy will give me Gabepentin. That, or a hammer to the head. Christ bananas!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom