Got a new job

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

juilliano

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been to the muskogee hospital several times, and services are up to par with local hospitals here in Tulsa. I just didn't expected it to compete with private hospital wages wise.

EFsDad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been to the muskogee hospital several times, and services are up to par with local hospitals here in Tulsa. I just didn't expected it to compete with private hospital wages wise.

It's government silly, they use our money as free as they like!

And to the OP congrats, my wife is trying to get on with the VA as well.

cvrx4

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm gonna be working for the VA in Muskogee. I start in a few weeks. I'm pretty excited. I've been wanting to get on there for awhile and finally got my break!

Congratulations!! The VA is a nice place to work. I did my training at MRMC and now most of the techs that worked there have moved over to the VA. I also have a family member that is a pharmacist there and she loves it.

einsteinwv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know several people who work there, including my mother and law as that position I think. And I haven't ever heard anyone complain about that job other then the overtime you have to do. But they have great benefits.

Latest posts

Top Bottom