Higher gas prices?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Took this pic on April 10th 2011 in Piedmont, Oklahoma. How much higher are they gonna go?

50EBE40D-67A0-4267-B3BB-CA202082F70B.jpeg

Last edited:

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There are zero indications or market forces that will make the price go down. But there are many that will make it go up more. Byeden is begging opec to increase production and they are laughing at that fool. WTI was around $95 in April 2011. Today it’s about $83 and been consistently increasing since byeden stole office.

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am expecting $4.00 range by Christmas maybe even $4.50 or more. Brandon's policies including environmental rules are holding back Oil companies. They are not gonna make huge investments with a unstable Political climate that is anti oil and gas. Drilling as I see it will increase 10 to 20 percent in areas where there is already activity but other areas only profitable at these prices will be slower to come around. This is just my 2 cents after 30 yrs in the oil and gas industry. All these people who are anti oil and gas do not realize everything that is produced from petroleum production. Always said if they really want to go green let's do a sample test and see how they like it. Commiefornia wants to go green so shut off all oil and gas to the state including any byproducts made from it and sit back with a bucket of popcorn.:popcorn:

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I needed diesel this morning. This is nuts and I had 6 gallons in the tank. I haven’t been driving the Duramax lately, last fill up was in June it was $2.79 then. A year ago it was $1.71, today $3.09 at Sam’s which is usually cheaper than most places. Thank you buydin.

C18E93D3-AF98-4A74-A440-534F8170C14C.jpeg

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am driving rideshare until I get a new "regular" job. I am so glad I got myself a Sam's Club membership earlier this year. With gas prices at 2.99 here in Tulsa, it's great to get my gas for 2.77. I was out one day last week and gassed up at 12:45 PM for 2.72 a gallon. When I came back around 6:30 PM to top it off so I didn't have to stop the next day, it had jumped five cents a gallon in those six hours.

Latest posts

Top Bottom