How many cups of coffee do you drink each morning?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many cups of coffee do you drink each morning?

• Decaf!

Votes: 5 4.6%
  • 1-3

Votes: 50 46.3%
  • 4-6

Votes: 20 18.5%
  • 7-9

Votes: 12 11.1%
  • 10-12

Votes: 9 8.3%
  • I never stop! You kill the Jo', you make some mo'

Votes: 12 11.1%

• Total voters

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No standard size for it, but generally it's between 4 and 6oz. 5 seems to be the most common size.

My coffee maker has them at 6, but yea. It's never consistent. Then you always lose water from the initial measure to the brewed pot, from steam and retention by the grounds.

I always have a bit left over after filling my mug. That then fills an ice tray, and those cubes are melted in the microwave to make iced coffee. Of, if you have a cup that is too hot and you want it NOW, use a coffee ice cube to cool it off without dilution :)

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My coffee maker has them at 6, but yea. It's never consistent. Then you always lose water from the initial measure to the brewed pot, from steam and retention by the grounds.

I always have a bit left over after filling my mug. That then fills an ice tray, and those cubes are melted in the microwave to make iced coffee. Of, if you have a cup that is too hot and you want it NOW, use a coffee ice cube to cool it off without dilution :)
I DO Like this idea....make 8 according to the pot. take it with me. Might drink one later in the day. used to drink it all day...gettin Old as I heard ,hard on the bladder.

cowboydoc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I usually drink 1 cup before work, sometimes another at work. I tend to drink more coffee when it's colder. When it's hot I tend to drink more soda than coffee, but I'm trying to quit the soda.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
^^^This and at 60 I'm old.What a foul tasting concoction this thing called "coffee" is.

I couldn't drink coffee. I'd go buy some folgers and brew it, yuck, what a nasty drink. tastes like muddy water. Even starbucks is crap.

I was just buying the wrong coffee. Crap beans in, crap coffee out!

Latest posts

Top Bottom