How many cups of coffee do you drink each morning?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many cups of coffee do you drink each morning?

• Decaf!

Votes: 5 4.6%
  • 1-3

Votes: 50 46.3%
  • 4-6

Votes: 20 18.5%
  • 7-9

Votes: 12 11.1%
  • 10-12

Votes: 9 8.3%
  • I never stop! You kill the Jo', you make some mo'

Votes: 12 11.1%

• Total voters

dx3

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I drink about 40 oz of black coffee before 10am, and 1-2 triple espresso's in the afternoon. Then a pre-workout supplement before the gym. No wonder I have to take Lunesta ;)

Jonny

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know, right?! It's getting that time of year.
There's a time of the year for ice tea? That can't be right!

As for coffee, I have one mug of (please don't hate me) Taster's Choice French Roast instant coffee most days-very occasionally, two. My wife rarely drinks coffee so I see no need to make a pot every day just to throw half of it out. BTW, Taster's Choice French Roast or Colombian is the only instant coffee that is anywhere near worth it, IMHO.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

As for coffee, I have one mug of (please don't hate me) Taster's Choice French Roast instant coffee most days-very occasionally, two. My wife rarely drinks coffee so I see no need to make a pot every day just to throw half of it out. BTW, Taster's Choice French Roast or Colombian is the only instant coffee that is anywhere near worth it, IMHO.

Nobody hates you for the Taster's Choice, in fact, we all agree that it took a lot of courage to admit that.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm only guessing here, but I think he might have meant that it's the perfect time of year for SUN tea.

I don't do sun tea (as I'm too impatient). I do drink tea all year round, but it's really going to be the time of year for it now. Like BB said, a glass of tea, sitting on the patio, watching my son swing and daughter run around and the robins in the nest. Can't do much of that during (most of) winter :)

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Get a french press, you'll have small quantities of some hearty coffee.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I drink one "K-Cup" of the Donut Shop Coffee every morning. My wife bought one of those keurig machines, used it for a week or two, and that was it. I decided to try it one day and I liked it. Its a little more expensive to drink it that way BUT we spent the money on that machine, may as well use it. Please dont' crucify me for admitting that!

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I picked 7-9. That gets me two of my thermal cup thingies. I'm usually able to at least give the appearance that I can function by the time that's gone.

Colombian whole bean, beans ground right before the hot water hits them. It's the only way to roll. I loves me some good Colombian.

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't do sun tea (as I'm too impatient). I do drink tea all year round, but it's really going to be the time of year for it now. Like BB said, a glass of tea, sitting on the patio, watching my son swing and daughter run around and the robins in the nest. Can't do much of that during (most of) winter :)

The trick is to have the tea sitting in the sun while you're otherwise occupied. This thread inspired me this morning so I got out the tea pitcher (the old school Lipton Sun Tea pitcher made out of GLASS) and made some tea while I cleaned out the shop and dragged some brush. I added a little sugar and it was pretty good. If I'd had some mint to throw in there, it would have been perfect.

Latest posts

Top Bottom