How many of you guys are loosing your hair or are bald.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T. MIKE SMITH

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I still have a full head of hair, but it's thinner than it used to be. When I give myself a crew cut, you see a lot of scalp now days. My moms oldest brother was bald but her other 5 brothers all had a full head of hair. My dad was bald and all his brothers were mostly bald. His youngest brother was a Baptist preacher, and he did a big comb over for 40 years. I'm almost 69 and mine is still salt and pepper. It's harder to keep the old man out than it used to be though.

SKATA

Leave the gun, take the cannoli
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My DNA follows my dad. Twenty years ago bought electric shears, use number #1 clip, and voila, perfectly shaved head every Friday night.

OneMoreEvan

This is bowling, there are rules. MARK IT ZERO
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm bald by choice. Kinda goes with the "tough biker guy" image I have I think. Bald guy with a long beard. I decided to grow it out for my upcoming birthday, we'll see how it looks in a couple weeks if I want to keep it.

Birdseed

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
BALD! Was burned on my face, head and hands in a compressor explosion and fire. All my hair came back in and I was pleased, but 2 years later my hair said I’m out of here. My bride runs the clippers on it every two weeks. She is happy and I am happy, too! Bald is good!

JMD

I came, I saw, I made it awkward
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ive been buzzing my head about every 4 weeks for 15 years now. I started losing it in my early 30s. I got a nice oster clipper and run it with no guard. I tried shaving with a razor once but I got an alien sized head and I looked goofy but it looks ok with a short buzz.

Decoligny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IMG_7750.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom