How many of you guys have been tazed?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Many years ago we were getting trained to care them, they said we had to be tazed and know how it felt, to carry one. I told the under sheriff that I was carrying a pistol did I have to be shot. He agreed and I did not get tazed or shot.
You dont have to be tased , it helps in court to be able to articulate exactly the level of force you used and have an accompanying video of your experience.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Reading some of the cattle prod remarks reminded me of a time when I was a kid in Boy Scouts. We were on a 5 mile hike to our regular campground. We stopped around halfway to get a drink and check our gear. A couple of the guys who were city boys and had never seen an electric fence. They decided to take a whizz over one and got lit up. Still cracks me up.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Exactly, and why you new pair of lineman's has a nice hole burnt in them. Seriously 120 I could handle ok but that 277 hurt.

Still better then one idiot carpenter on an apartment complex job down in TX years ago. I saw him try to reset the link in a transformer with his claw hammer. If the handle had been wood or fiberglass maybe, but not a steel handle with a "cushion grip" ie, rubber with little holes in it. He was extra crispy before it was done with him. My boss had let everyone know that section would be without power for a few hours but there is always some dumbie that knows better.

That whole job was cursed anyway. Several people were seriously hurt or killed on that one job site.
It's called Lock out Tag out. I had one on my truck and used it. Nobody but me had the key.

Latest posts

Top Bottom