i just want to scream...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am already SO effing sick of listening to ignorant people rail against something I enjoy so much. People need to STFU about topics they don't understand. If I hear one more mention of "assault rifles" and "bullet control" or "mandatory inspections" if "registered" guns I am going to scream.

Anybody else having to deal with this fresh hell today?

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I overheard "semi-auto" is the exact same thing as "full-auto", while they were discussing "assault" rifles. Fortunately someone more patient than myself joined the conversation to educate them before I had to.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Everyone I work with wants to "make a run to buy assault rifles before it's too late". They don't know any detailed information other than the rifles are AR or AK.

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At least gun stores are finally going to get a chance to clear out the tactical leveractions and breakopen shotguns they've had collecting dust on the shelves all year.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am already SO effing sick of listening to ignorant people rail against something I enjoy so much. People need to STFU about topics they don't understand. If I hear one more mention of "assault rifles" and "bullet control" or "mandatory inspections" if "registered" guns I am going to scream.

Anybody else having to deal with this fresh hell today?

Those are your people. What did you expect from people that rely on the government to provide them with food, housing, income & healthcare.

badrinker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A couple of weeks ago I was at a family gathering. My liberal sister started blathering about "assault rifles". I picked up a toy car and hit her with it, then proclaimed it an "assault toy" that should be banned. In retrospect, it didn't help may case, but my conservative brother got a good laugh out of it, at her expense.

Latest posts

Top Bottom