I like Feinstein's bill

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Oh I hear you. I'm not a fan of ANY of them. My philosophy lately is FIRE THEM ALL.

That said, we can still use our constituency status to leverage them.

Fire them all is cool with me, but they get replaced with same old, same old. At least we get the satisfaction of giving some the boot.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Fire them all is cool with me, but they get replaced with same old, same old. At least we get the satisfaction of giving some the boot.

Maybe not so. I've been doing a little reading on why these power mongers want to keep their office.
It seems the senior members of either house basically control the new members that came to office on a promise to clean house and vote for the constituants.
Every one of the new members want to do all they can for the folks that voted them in. When it comes to something like this assault on our 2nd ammendment rights, the dems tell their new folks they have to vote their way, or they will be dismissed from an important committe post they are in, or they will loose funding for a new highway in their district.
Its all about putting the heavy hand on those under them to go with the "party" line.

Both party's are guilty. This is the best example why there should be term limits.

Latest posts

Top Bottom