I like Feinstein's bill

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm not familiar with the exacts of Senate committee procedure, but can't they debate and modify the bill within the committee? I suspect she is going for the top end like others have said in the hopes of having a fallback.

It will be heard in the Judiciary Committee. We have a bit of a hand in this process since Senator Coburn sits on that committee. Get your calls in now to show him our support of the 2nd Amendment and let him know unequivocally that you will vote and campaign against him in any future race if he doesn't take a strong approach to defeating this legislation.

Colburn has already said this is his last term.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
That doesn't mean he won't run for other offices...

Besides, were his lips moving?

im just not a coburn fan, or imhoff for that matter. I would only vote for either, if, they took a leadership role in speaking out and killing Fienstiens bill.

Oh and if they would slap the pizz out of Schumer id prolly send em some campaign money.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
im just not a coburn fan, or imhoff for that matter. I would only vote for either, if, they took a leadership role in speaking out and killing Fienstiens bill.

Oh and if they would slap the pizz out of Schumer id prolly send em some campaign money.

Oh I hear you. I'm not a fan of ANY of them. My philosophy lately is FIRE THEM ALL.

That said, we can still use our constituency status to leverage them.

T-DUB

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
her bill is just a ploy to get everyone to
register all firearms so the government knows where to come and get them hitler said to conquer a nation one must disarm its citizens

Latest posts

Top Bottom