In and Out Burger

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Paddy wagons is good, do yourself a favor and drive a little further north and try Ron's. Mayfair shopping center southwest corner just south of Aldi!! Your going to have serious decision issues between the 2 burger joints LOL! About 47th and N May

Been there more than once. Ate Rons half sausage burgers. Also had chili cheeseburgers before. They are good.

Last edited:

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Meers hasn't been good for a while. They still butcher their own longhorn herd, but it's just not as good as it once was.

Their cobbler is still really good, but you can pick one up at Walmart.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Is that place in Meers still any good? We were out there taking pictures in the Wichita Mountains Wildlife Refuge and considered going there to eat. But, we went elsewhere.
UMMM When you tell me I cant have something I want on a burger I am ordering and paying for I am done!!

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Paddy wagons is good, do yourself a favor and drive a little further north and try Ron's. Mayfair shopping center southwest corner just south of Aldi!! Your going to have serious decision issues between the 2 burger joints LOL! About 47th and N May
It's hard to beat Ron's Hamburgers and Chili. There is also one located on Air Depot north of Reno and one in Edmond plus the Tulsa area and other locations.

https://www.ronsburgersandchili.com

xring33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Circle g cafe in Annett, Oklahoma. Probably one of the best bacon cheeseburgers and onion rings I’ve had. Classic greasy spoon restaurant.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom