Inhofe and Coburn support SOPA & PIPA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for the additional information guys. It looks like traditional media should be supporting these bills as well due to their claims on people violating copyright by transferring news stories in full on forums etc... they might mouth differently in news stories, but their money and lobbying efforts will prove otherwise.

The bad part for us is that they have things in this that will appeal to big business, big media and big government. The little guy gets screwed.

Open the camp JB... it's time.

They are. Rupert Murdoch is one of the biggest supporters behind the MPAA, RIAA, Sony-BMG, etc.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just got off the phone with slackeys from both Coburn's office, as well as Inhofe's.

Coburn's peolple say that he does not support it.

Inhofe's says he doesn't really support it, and is waiting for the latest version.

Coburn 202-224-5754

Inhofe 202-224-4721

Feel free to call them, if you're not too busy saving the world, or something. Craigslist is blacked out, btw....

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just got off the phone with slackeys from both Coburn's office, as well as Inhofe's.

Coburn's peolple say that he does not support it.

Inhofe's says he doesn't really support it, and is waiting for the latest version.

Coburn 202-224-5754

Inhofe 202-224-4721

Feel free to call them, if you're not too busy saving the world, or something. Craigslist is blacked out, btw....

Good for Craigslist!

I spoke with Coburn's office just now and they say he doesn't support it in his current form and is waiting for revisions. I expressed my opinion as a constituent that I don't support it in any form and asked for that to be noted and passed along.

Inhofe's office gave me a recorded message due to high call volume... I'll keep trying.

dutchwrangler

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Are you calling everyone who votes a fool?

If time is wasted going down to a polling station and checking a box with the belief that government (in all it's evil variants) will bring about meaningful, good change... then yes.

I vote with my wallet and by not voting for liars and statists that creep around the halls of government buildings. Chase the carrot .gov stole from you...

Latest posts

Top Bottom