Is anyone else a survivalist? What is our meet up location?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BallisticGuy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is anyone a survivalist or am I the crazy guy that just got back from Afghanistan that stocks food, water, guns and ammo. I now have a supply that will support my family of 4 for 12 weeks. This also includes a 72hr BOB that is in every vehicle that includes 300rds of 9mm and a spare G17. I will post Pics in the photos about my bags, all bag contents are vacuum sealed and water sealed, each itemof course, with a 4yr shelf life of the soonest date. who else has a stock or supply like me? I know there are a few of you with a better supply then I do. What is your plan? Do we need an OSA meet up site? : ) What do your kits contain? I mean what if a blackout occurs here like in the NE in 2003, then again NASA is warning about strong solar flares in late 2012 that could destroy the US power grids. Crazy stuff!

Last edited:

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
You and your family won't need any of that crap, we'll take very good care of you in the Camps. Sell that nonsense and enjoy the money. You won't have any need of it.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess I don't get it...if something happens that compromises normal society, I am sitting in my house and protecting my Family...

Is it just 'fun' to talk about running around with guns blazing like in Red Dawn?

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
BTW, I ate a can of blackeyed peas that was dated April of 2007 for new years!! Mmmmm mmmmm good!

Pringles can found in my elk pack that had been in my attic since 2005, still crisp and delish. Kids and I ate them about 2 months ago. Perfect side to a can of peas if you ask me:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom