Man Eats Cocaine From Brother's Butt, Dies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The fact that A preceeds B does not mean that A causes B . He ate cocaine from his brothers butt then he died? Prove that the first thing caused the second thing or stfu. Lighteningcrash will be in later to put a Latin name to this fallacy. Does this means that no one should ever eat cocaine from his brothers butt? I don't think so

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The fact that A preceeds B does not mean that A causes B . He ate cocaine from his brothers butt then he died? Prove that the first thing caused the second thing or stfu. Lighteningcrash will be in later to put a Latin name to this fallacy. Does this means that no one should ever eat cocaine from his brothers butt? I don't think so

Pure gold, folks. Pure gold.

.45Fats

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i993.photobucket.com_albums_af51_45fats_photo_98002352.jpg

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Since you didn't use the OSA-spec sarcasm font (Comic Sans), I have to ass-ume you are being serious.

It seems pretty obvious that the brother who went to Kansas on his own sibling in the backside of a po-leece car swallowed a baggy of coke. Once it hit his stomach, the baggy either melted in the stomach acid or simply tore open in the "tossing of the salad" manuever, thereby dumping an ounce of coke directly into Cap'n Kansas' stomach. That amount of coke all at once will pretty much kill you instantly. The fact that it was in his brother mangina is just a brown herring. If he died from E coli, then it could be attri-butt-ed to the fact that it was stored in the fudge factory.

Just keepin' it scientific....

Latest posts

Top Bottom