Marijuana card

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Camo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's a distinct difference between being medicated vs intoxicated, if we're using that same logic then everyone who takes allergy meds or anything for pain shouldn't be allowed to carry either? Just another bs excuse for the government to disarm people.
No, I see them the same, both are impairments.

sumoj275

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So you come in from a hard days work and have a couple beers or a highball, or smoke a joint, or take your prescribed pain meds and someone breaks in your house-do you have the right to protect yourself? I mean your not carrying a gun outside your premises but protecting oneself is protecting oneself.

Russ IT Guy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So you come in from a hard days work and have a couple beers or a highball, or smoke a joint, or take your prescribed pain meds and someone breaks in your house-do you have the right to protect yourself? I mean your not carrying a gun outside your premises but protecting oneself is protecting oneself.
Absolutely not! Anything that puts you in a better mood or relieves pain means you're a dope head and incapable of making any sound decisions. Can you imagine how much damage could be done if you smoked that joint and hit the pantry? You might sleep thru the intruder breaking in and he might hurt himself slipping on the food wrappers lol 😆 🤣

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Absolutely not! Anything that puts you in a better mood or relieves pain means you're a dope head and incapable of making any sound decisions. Can you imagine how much damage could be done if you smoked that joint and hit the pantry? You might sleep thru the intruder breaking in and he might hurt himself slipping on the food wrappers lol 😆 🤣

What is a “Dope Head”?

Latest posts

Top Bottom