Marijuana card

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russ IT Guy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
See, not clear headed thinking, carry while intoxicated is ignorant.
There's a distinct difference between being medicated vs intoxicated, if we're using that same logic then everyone who takes allergy meds or anything for pain shouldn't be allowed to carry either? Just another bs excuse for the government to disarm people.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's a distinct difference between being medicated vs intoxicated, if we're using that same logic then everyone who takes allergy meds or anything for pain shouldn't be allowed to carry either? Just another bs excuse for the government to disarm people.
I'm recovering from total knee replacement and was put on oxycodone(percocet 10mg 2 pills every 4-6 hours), 84 pills a week. No, I didn't carry and I wouldn't want to be around anyone taking that much oxycodone to be carrying. I wasn't supposed to drive and didn't for 5 weeks.

Russ IT Guy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm recovering from total knee replacement and was put on oxycodone(percocet 10mg 2 pills every 4-6 hours), 84 pills a week. No, I didn't carry and I wouldn't want to be around anyone taking that much oxycodone to be carrying. I wasn't supposed to drive and didn't for 5 weeks.
That amount would be an intoxicating level, at the end of the day it depends on the person's tolerance and what type of medication were talking about. It's like trying to say an Aleve and a elephant tranquilizer are the same lol

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That amount would be an intoxicating level, at the end of the day it depends on the person's tolerance and what type of medication were talking about. It's like trying to say an Aleve and a elephant tranquilizer are the same lol
When I was suffering from sciatica, the Dr. put me on Gabapentin 600mg. It may work/help/affect some folks, but for me, I thought someone was sitting next to me in my empty house watching tv. I only took it for 2 days, I couldn't function on it and decided to be more proactive. I started a lot of core work, also lost 60 lbs and haven't had any more sciatic problems since. I wouldn't carry under those circumstances, because, it indeed felt like elephant tranx, lol.

hbokc

Marksman
Reaction score
👍👍👍

hbokc

Marksman
Reaction score
When I had sciatic issues the Doc prescribed Flexeril which is a muscle relaxer/nerve blocker, but something about it sent me over the edge after a day or two I was freaking mad all the time totally pissed off for no reason… The Wife corralled me in and I quit taking that ****.. luckily I was not carrying at the time…

Latest posts

Top Bottom