Motorcycle Gremlin Bells

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a guess and Dave confirmed it (I'm almost sure). So I think I know! And they are worth some coin... They made a few sweet @55 board track racers back in the day too...

I like old motorcycles. Like milk and cookies.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know about boardtrack racers, but I'm sure they were used for flat tracking. Yes they are $$$$$$$!

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey Flatwins - This one is just for you:
awww.yesterdays.nl_images_Douglas_1928_SW5_1.jpg

Dig that elevated transmission placement.

In Action!
[Broken External Image]

redneck1861

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
^^^ Says the kid.... salesman are all experts, if you're buying:naughty:

I am not saying by any means that I am an expert, and truth be told most of the customers that are buying a Harley, know more about the product than the salesperson, And when selling at a HD dealership, we don't sell the bikes, we sell the lifestyle, the bikes sell themselves.

Oh, and by the way, If anyone is in the market for a new bike, come and see me, I will make you a good deal. If interested PM me and I will give you my contact info

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
we don't sell the bikes, we sell the lifestyle, the bikes sell themselves.

A lifestyle? You mean like a different lifestyle than the one a person has now? You mean you sell an "alternative" lifestyle? I think I'd just say I sold bikes. Sounds less gay.:comfort:

Side note: Al Crocker is the answer. Worked for Indian, then went out on his own to make a superior product. Better, stronger, faster... (cue Six Million Dollar Man theme). Don't know exactly what year. 1930 something?

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And when selling at a HD dealership, we don't sell the bikes, we sell the lifestyle, the bikes sell themselves.

Holy bejeebus this is THE reason I have no interest in modern Harley whatsoever. I don't want to buy a lifestyle; I already have one.

Redneck- I'm not directing a shot at you so I hope you don't take it that way.

Latest posts

Top Bottom