New Pick-Ups...WTF!?!?!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just shop around for a used one man. I got a 2012 F150 FX4 with 14k miles on it for about 20k less than the Ford Dealership was asking for the exact same truck, just a model year newer. I absolutely love it.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is why I still have my 95 Tacoma 4X4 with 299688 miles on it. I can still reach into the bed of the truck and grab something half way across, I don't need a step to get into the cab, nor a ladder to get into the bed.

The street mentality of "I have the tallest, biggest truck" has taken the pickup from a utility vehicle that is useable to one that is nothing but a ***** ride to show off in.

My wife and I were talking about getting something new for me. Told her I'm happy with my Toyota. Think I'll drive it for another 10 years or so.

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The government needs to impose price caps on vehicles. All that advertising car dealers do costs lots of money. Maybe if they weren't busy pimping their daughters or acting like ass****s on TV, they wouldn't need to gouge us. Of course you fools would be against salary caps, even though your lives would be improved considerably.

So stop bitching. Or get on board with leveling the disparity in incomes in these country. How much money do we need anyway?

So says the spawn of MadDogPatriot

Latest posts

Top Bottom