New Pick-Ups...WTF!?!?!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is why I still have my 95 Tacoma 4X4 with 299688 miles on it. I can still reach into the bed of the truck and grab something half way across, I don't need a step to get into the cab, nor a ladder to get into the bed.

The street mentality of "I have the tallest, biggest truck" has taken the pickup from a utility vehicle that is useable to one that is nothing but a ***** ride to show off in.

My wife and I were talking about getting something new for me. Told her I'm happy with my Toyota. Think I'll drive it for another 10 years or so.

I feel the same way about mine. 2003 4x4. 130k miles later and hasn't required a single repair. Love it more everyday.

Gebrown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can find a good used truck for a good price, just be patient. Took me two months to find my truck, nice truck, not bad miles.
My dad traded a 13 GMC for a 14 Silverado LTZ. Their nice trucks, but wow for $47K it didn't even come with a bed liner. And he negotiated the running boards or it wouldn't have come with those either.
I'll keep my 08 Ram, doesn't have all the bells and whistles but I like it.

BTW, check out the Rams, I think they are a good bang for the buck.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BTW, check out the Rams, I think they are a good bang for the buck.
ffj6bk.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom