New Pick-Ups...WTF!?!?!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got the hair for it.

I had the hair for it but got tired of constantly dealing with all the crap I had to deal with every day. Go outside and walk the dog and end up pulling half my head off when I would brush it. Sometimes I still end up with the beard for it, thing just grows too fast and razor's kill my face.

Anyway before we found the truck we have now we spoke to a few places about some other ones we had found. Places wanted us to put 1500 down to hold it and then not get a refund if we didn't like it, called it "earnest money". Got lucky with a dealership in Wichita Falls, had it called and said would be there in an hour and was told it would be held for sure. Got 2k off what they were asking which was about 3500 below bluebook at the time.

Jango8753

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Reason trucks, or any new vehicle now, can be $50,000 is because the nation as a whole is so okay with being forever indebted and consumed by debt. mortgage, 2 vehicles, credit cards, god knows what else... Shoot just look at the governments budget!!! these days you can borrow to buy anything. Glorifying the practice of instant gratification... Meanwhile what is set back for you to retire on? social security? haha good luck on that.

p.s. where did bunghole come from, and why is he even part of this community...

Latest posts

Top Bottom