Rosanne

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Seems like some of you in here are happy Rosanne got shut down. I don’t get that. She went against the liberal machine and they just couldn’t take it. There are millions that watch that show every time it comes on. Me being one of them. And I am sure many are conservatives. ABC knows exactly what they are doing. Which is shutting down conservative free speech. Guess that is ok to some of y’all. Just like some others have said. Shows that bash trump and portray him being killed are ok. If that kind of stuff happened when Obama was in office people would be in prison. But since it’s the left doing it it’s quite alright. Free speech for conservatives is being assaulted at a level we have never seen before. Our country is in the worst shape it’s ever been in and you can thank liberals for it. They are doing whatever they can to rip apart everything that is good. All the while replacing it with what is bad. And people wonder why our country has went down the toilet so bad. The further we get from God he worse it is going to get. All you atheists go ahead and chime in. I knows you hate us Christians.

Shutting down conservative free speech?

Where the F have you been for the last 30 years? Rosanne Barr has never been a conservative. She's always been a bat-shite crazy nut who ran for president on the damn Green Party ticket.

She said some stuff to bait so-called conservatives into watching her show and then imploded like she's done in the past. Her show getting cancelled is about bad public relations and corporate risk vs. reward decision making. We are no better and no worse off with her on or off the air.

I swear, folks who spend a lot of time complaining about triggered snowflakes sure do spend a lot of time acting like triggered snowflakes.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
roseanne made her bed.
Too bad we cheer any nutcase that says theyre Conservative, pro Republican and progun. You know its the liberal media, allowing us to have these nutcase Defenders of "our" ideals? Youll hardly ever see a well spoken, non baggage carrying celebrity on our side.

Everyone has baggage, the left is just more intolerant of the right's baggage than the right is of the left's baggage.........and when the left rules the media, well that's pretty much all we'll hear about.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
so wanda sykes comparison of trump to an Orangutan has no racial merit?

Sykes certainly opens her self up to being labeled one by going there. But in historic context, i don't think people with orange hair have generally been compared to monkeys in the same way as african americans were/are.

i should also add, Sykes could have just as easily been punished for her comments by her employer.

Last edited:

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
racism isnt baggage
Who cares about racism?

As long as it's funny...

Q3XAxRE.jpg

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
racism isnt baggage

I wouldn't have referenced your post if it mentioned racism, you did mention baggage. The person who's offended seems to get the final say in what is a "racist" remark and what isn't anyway. The most "racist" joke I've ever heard was told to me as I was walking into Walmart Sunday afternoon, by a black man in his late 60's who standing at the door handing out the little roses/ribbons for donations for Memorial Day lol. I won't/can't repeat it here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom