Scanning my drivers license??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Soon enough you'll have to scan your license just to walk into the beer vault at the bigger convenience stores.

It’s designed to curb the beer runs.
But the libs object to that rule you must have a valid ID to vote saying it's racist because somehow minorities cannot produce ID's.
Are we now going to deny them liquor because they don't have a valid ID?
THATS RACIST!!

stick4

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Took an item back for a refund an hour after making the CASH purchase at CVS and they insisted on scanning my DL. Thought about walking out w/o my refund since I was holding up the line but this impasse was of CVS' own making so I held my ground but raised my voice which brought a manager up and I got the refund. I later found a privately owned pharmacy and don't trade at CVS stores anymore.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Took an item back for a refund an hour after making the CASH purchase at CVS and they insisted on scanning my DL. Thought about walking out w/o my refund since I was holding up the line but this impasse was of CVS' own making so I held my ground but raised my voice which brought a manager up and I got the refund. I later found a privately owned pharmacy and don't trade at CVS stores anymore.

Most retailers now to help prevent fraudulent returns are asking for a license for anyone trying to do a return without a receipt. After so many no receipt returns that person is locked out from being able to do anymore returns.

Uncle TK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Low Life's pick up receipts from out side the store
Go in the store and pick up the item of shelf
Then go to the check out and ask for a refund.
Thats why they scan DL for returns

If you go to a Doctor or hospital they scan or copy your DL

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The little bar code is your license and bday

The big one appears to be basically everything on your license, and some codes I’m not sure what they are.
Probably everything you had to submit to get your license issued or renewed.

Name, address, DOB, phone number, fingerprint, picture, birth certificate and anything else you had to show to prove who you are.

Latest posts

Top Bottom