Smartphone advice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate my Motorola Droid 2 if that helps any. If the phone is in my pocket and someone calls me, it will NOT let me answer it. I wipe and wipe and it never picks up.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you are going to buy a phone of this nature and do not buy a protection policy or an otter box case. You are a fool in the first place! Btw this is from my atrix via voice texting. What is going to suck is six months from now something will be released that blows the atrix out of the water.
Voice texting on the forums? Kool!
Yeah I'll get a protective case.... But i still qualify as a fool sometimes.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
dam, now y'all got me wondering about this Atrix creature too...

I love my Blackberry's though... have carried one for the last 5 years. I'm not sure I can live without a tactile keypad.

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Im also on my atrix now. But im not voice texting. Im telepathic texting. I just look at my screen and think real hard and it writes what Im thinking. :::gotta poop:::: **** I hate this app!!

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Aren't these phone threads great? Sounds like a bunch of old women talking about which brand of lipstick is the best. Just think 20 years ago guys on this forum would have been talking about which ammo was best. It's a phone. If you can talk and hear on it what else do you need? Our ship is sinking and it's sinking fast.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I guess I'll have to be the one.

Andoid doesn't impress me. Kind of reminds me of Microsoft actually. Apps are buggy as hell. Phone is slower on the 2.2 upgrade vs. 2.1 or 2.0. GPS works "better" but it still blows chunks. My son's iPhone smokes it in that area. 2.2 did help the battery life by A LOT. Screen's nice, takes great pics and video and all, but a fat lotta good that does me. SD cards play the mount/dismount, mount/dismount, mount/dismount game on my Windows 7 64 bit badda$$ desktop. My Motorola flip phone had better fidelity through my bluetooth head set. :grumble: Google contacts sync one way only. Absolutely awesome feature IMO. If I could put one into my phone and have it in my gmail account it would be utterly righteous. It works the other way around great, but WTF?

I'm going iPhone next time. At least their stuff actually works...

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I guess I'll have to be the one.

Andoid doesn't impress me. Kind of reminds me of Microsoft actually. Apps are buggy as hell. Phone is slower on the 2.2 upgrade vs. 2.1 or 2.0. GPS works "better" but it still blows chunks. My son's iPhone smokes it in that area. 2.2 did help the battery life by A LOT. Screen's nice, takes great pics and video and all, but a fat lotta good that does me. SD cards play the mount/dismount, mount/dismount, mount/dismount game on my Windows 7 64 bit badda$$ desktop. My Motorola flip phone had better fidelity through my bluetooth head set. :grumble: Google contacts sync one way only. Absolutely awesome feature IMO. If I could put one into my phone and have it in my gmail account it would be utterly righteous. It works the other way around great, but WTF?

I'm going iPhone next time. At least their stuff actually works...

Which droid phone do you have?

Latest posts

Top Bottom