Stitt announces new measures to slow virus spread in Oklahoma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm almost convinced I'm immune to it. I am around lots of different people every day of the week pretty much.
I NEVER wear a mask and I dont sit 10' away from my friends at the bar when we visit.
I wash my hands but I touch my face often. An itch to scratch on my face, I scratch it. Eyes watery from allergies, I wipe em. I kiss my woman on the mouth often. I am just an irresponsible dangerous person who lives on the edge sometimes LOL
I am not going to live in ANY forced fear they wanna spread.
I have been living this irresponsible lifestyle since the end of the shut down.

Well, we all know your are a wild, and crazy guy.

download (1).jpg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
or wear them correctly. It's hard to know the variables in play. I only commented on how our numbers rose and fell. Luckily my governor is pretty worthless so he doesn't do much.

Probably a Republican Governor that doesn’t think taking away human rights capriciously to create a nanny state?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wish things had not been so politicized. We used to just get guidance from public health officials and believe it.
I see that in Sweden that they are adding extra vitamin D to milk. In England they are distributing vitamin D to senior citizens care facilities. There seems to be no downsides to this....and I just can't see why our health officials are not doing these things here......super low cost and easy.

Why don’t people just go outside and look up at that giant orb in the sky that will produce vitamin D naturally. Why rely on the nanny state to provide for you?
Exceptions given to those in homes, sick and others that can’t physically go outside. That job belongs in the health care system, not government mandated milk.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't know anything about MS, but in Tulsa county we've been under a mask mandate for quite some time and have seen no meaningful decline in cases or hospitalizations. We can point the finger to neighboring cities, but if everyone is wearing a mask in Tulsa, and they are effective, how is being transmitted?
One mask for a 12 hour shift isnt ideal. Staff in some hospitals are wearing them for days before being replaced.

Masks are effective to a point. Some masks better than others when used correctly and by guidelines. Still, mouth and nose covers leave the eyes vulnerable

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is the state gonna provide everybody with welding goggles so we can look at the sun?
:anyone:
But I agree, if folks would get a little sunlight it would help a lot.
(Especially if they regularly got some sunlight in areas without cellphone or TV reception, IMO.)

Latest posts

Top Bottom