Student Loan (Repayment)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you for it during this 39 year inflation high?

• Yes

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • Not sure what to think about it.

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
People that want something for free must not realize that nothing is free. We have inflation because the .gov gives out the fiat currency like it’s candy.

Realize this, the more currency the .gov gives out, the less it’s worth.

Anytime you get something from the .gov and you are working, consider that coming out of your paycheck and you just got a pay cut.

alank2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
People that want something for free must not realize that nothing is free. We have inflation because the .gov gives out the fiat currency like it’s candy.
Yep.
Realize this, the more currency the .gov gives out, the less it’s worth.
Our populace is too stupid to care.
Anytime you get something from the .gov and you are working, consider that coming out of your paycheck and you just got a pay cut.
They are probably _not_ working. There are too many freeloaders on the system. Everybody wants a check for doing nothing.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is more of the Left's attack on America. This is more divide and conquer, bankrupting our economy, and making younger people relying on the government. Too many young people don't understand nothing is free. When they get out and have to make it on their own, they will get it when tax time comes.

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm glad that the Government is going to absorb part of my 80,000 dollars student loan for my BASKET WEAVING degree. The college counsel told that I could make hundreds of thousand weaving basket. So far I managed to make minimum wage. Weaving basket is real hard and having little cabbage finger don't help. I should have follow my instinct's and went for the LIBERAL ARTS degree. Thank you Brandon for all that you doing for the country.

PS, I have some Baskets for sale.

Revolvers4Life

S&W Collector
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, like I mentioned before it’s super frustrating to everyone who has either worked to pay off their loans or who worked their way through.

I worked 30 hours a week when I was in school and still had loans when I came out. After graduating kept a weekend job so was working 7 days a week for 2 years to make sure the loans weren’t hanging over me.

I honestly don’t understand the thought behind this from those who support it. You willingly agreed to take the loan, why does it make sense to just make it go away now because you don’t want to pay it back

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not sure what the poll was exactly. Should those who got student loans be required to pay them back? Absolutely. I worked full time and went to college with almost a full time course load year round. Some of my education went on Visa or MasterCard. I payed it back. If your stupid enough to think you will get a paying job with a BA in Medieval English Tapestries then you pay the price. I won't see a freaking dime for doing the right thing. It's not as though these people were forced to go to college and then forced to get a student loan. Nobody is mentioning this, the schools with billion dollar endowments make out like bandits, perhaps they should be punished for miseducating college students, they should be forced to pay, not the taxpayer. Yes, Inflation is a tax.

Latest posts

Top Bottom