Sure, we live in a "post-racial" America

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't think so.

Probably should have saved yourself the time in asking me, then. Like I said after your first post in this thread, I've never seen you espouse the rhetoric I'm addressing anyways. You seem to want to argue for the sake of arguing, which is fine and something I do all the time. I'm just not interested anymore. For the last time, this thread wasn't about you. You do not post racist rhetoric on OSA. I have never seen you do it. You seem to be annoyed I pointed out that some posters do. Fine. I know I'm annoying. No hard feelings.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One of the Oklahoma SPLC hate groups a few years consisted of a house I'm pretty sure was abandoned 2 miles from my old house.

It had electric but I never saw people. I looked up what the group did and I guess they warn people the Jews will end us all. I guesd that's one way to live a life.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Whether that's a "Klan" slogan or not, I don't see anything offensive about the billboard. Anecdotal evidence shows me that typically things that are considered "anti-racist" are, in fact, anti-white, or at least intended to single out or shame whites in one way or another.

If a Klan member says "anti-racist means anti-white" and I ask him "so you're a racist?" he will reply "yes, I am."

Some OSA members say the same thing. If I ask them if they are racist, they fly off the handle and tell me I'm an *******.

Clearly one of the two is confused about who he is.

The Klan catchphrase means denouncing racism - actual Klan-style racism if that's not clear (apparently it's not...) is detrimental to white Americans.

It's. That. Simple. If you agree with that statement you're agreeing that groups like the Klan are neccessary for white people to prosper.

We're not talking political correctness here. We're talking about actual racism from people who self-identify as racists.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you actually read the list you would have seen he had Black Sepratist groups on there along with Neo-nazi s*itstains.

And? Did this come from the SPLC? That was the question. That whole website/organization is suspect, regardless of who they are trying to paint as a "hate group".

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
every contributing member of this website is part of a hate group according to those guys.

This is what I meant when I said "racism is dead", in another thread. The parameters have been so diluted and perverted that it has become meaningless.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sometimes, honesty is confused as hate or racism.

For the most part, the majority of people are not racist, they just dislike some people they come in contact with. If you dislike someone of a different race a large portion of that race of people along with our current generation of hipsters will accuse you if being a racist. It's all ********, but the hipsters with their peace and love crap are especially annoying.

There! I said it. I don't like hipsters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom