Sure, we live in a "post-racial" America

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
You should get your moderator on board when people make directly negative comments about Hispanics, instead of defending them.
Once you call them out on it she locks the thread to keep you from calling them out. Then you call her out for having a bias, she goes off on some sort of feminist rant.

As for the racists and homophobes here, when you guys see someone post that tripe, have at them. The only way we can adequately "police" such speech is to return to pretty strict rules on what can and cannot be discussed, and enforce those rules with bannings.

I don't want to go that direction, but I don't want a board filled with hateful rhetoric either.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I called my daughter who is seeing a hippie a "patchoulishark". I was wrong for saying that.

i459.photobucket.com_albums_qq318_crivillas_sorrycat.jpg

lol...that's jacked up, man....really jacked up.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You should get your moderator on board when people make directly negative comments about Hispanics, instead of defending them.
Once you call them out on it she locks the thread to keep you from calling them out. Then you call her out for having a bias, she goes off on some sort of feminist rant.
Feminist rant? What exactly are you insinuating?

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I am a little confused, are you being facetious about the "if he were white..." comment or are you truly opposed to her getting married to him because he is not white?

She speaks to her mother more than me. She has not corresponded with me since around New Year's night. She denied anything serious, but he is a gentleman and protects her. She is out of my sphere of influence, a grown woman on her own. This is partially my fault, because I make my kids join the service.

Pokinfun

Special Hen
Reaction score
I am not insinuating anything, but I do not wish to post the PM here. JB has the ability to look at it if he wishes. I am saying, directly, one policy is being published while another is being practiced.

Feminist rant? What exactly are you insinuating?

Pokinfun

Special Hen
Reaction score
So, you are opposed to her getting married to a non-white?

She speaks to her mother more than me. She has not corresponded with me since around New Year's night. She denied anything serious, but he is a gentleman and protects her. She is out of my sphere of influence, a grown woman on her own. This is partially my fault, because I make my kids join the service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom