SUV Carrying 27 Crashes With Semi, Killing 15

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bolded the important part which we agree on. That's my whole point which I find it sad that someone doesn't want to say.

The rest of it can be it's own discussion, but conflating the two issues is the same vein of profit/propaganda on tragedy that so many folks here love to demean the Dems for doing. And yet here it is the same thing right here in our ranks.

I’m just surprised that your side would constantly capitalize on tragedies and then get butthurt when someone else points out how your side creates tragedies. Frankly, I’m surprised you care at all about what anyone else thinks. You do seem overly enamored with yourself and your opinions. ;)

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m just surprised that your side would constantly capitalize on tragedies and then get butthurt when someone else points out how your side creates tragedies. Frankly, I’m surprised you care at all about what anyone else thinks. You do seem overly enamored with yourself and your opinions. ;)
Care to fill me in on what my side is?

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You really want to dance on this topic again like we always do? I say something. You ignore everything I say, toss out some school yard insult, and then act smug like you won some great victory? Come on man, I even agreed with you in the last post.

But should you want to dance, I'm here allllllll night long and bored.

You only said you agreed on something because it was your point in the first place. You sound like Cuomo “apologizing” for committing sexual harassment.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You only said you agreed on something because it was your point in the first place. You sound like Cuomo “apologizing” for committing sexual harassment.
I could have agreed with you too but you didn't answer the simple question like he did.

If you don’t know what you own side is, how do you know which side of bed to get up on in the morning?
Come on man, if you're going to judge me and claim that you know more about where I stand on stuff than I do fill me in. If you can't articulate my position for me, then maybe, just mayyybe, you should quit flapping your gums (or fingers here) about me standing on a side.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you don’t know what you own side is, how do you know which side of bed to get up on in the morning?

Which ever side I want? Left, right, or foot. I'd go out the head of the bed but would have to go through a wall. Granted, that sounds better and more productive than the nonsense arguments going around here on both sides where no one listens or tries to understand any side but their own, then come back with lame logical fallacies. Now, I'm off to tell someone they are wrong on the internet :D

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I could have agreed with you too but you didn't answer the simple question like he did.

Come on man, if you're going to judge me and claim that you know more about where I stand on stuff than I do fill me in. If you can't articulate my position for me, then maybe, just mayyybe, you should quit flapping your gums (or fingers here) about me standing on a side.
He’s right, you didn’t answer the question. :D

Here, let me make it easier for you to answer. Do you keep soapboxes on BOTH sides of the bed, so you don’t have to worry about which side to get up on each morning?

A simple “yes” or “no” response will do.

Last edited:

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
You really want to dance on this topic again like we always do? I say something. You ignore everything I say, toss out some school yard insult, and then act smug like you won some great victory? Come on man, I even agreed with you in the last post.

But should you want to dance, I'm here allllllll night long and bored.

You can play with yourself. You seem to like that guy the most.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well sadly, I have to admit that 27 lives lost is horrific, regardless of political stickers. However, that said, there is one political side which seems to no have as great a concern for human lives as another political side. Said first political side is the one that has abortion rights in its political platform and whose members in Congress have viewed abortion rights as a "litmus test" when looking at legislation and confirmation of officials and judges. Same political side that has advocated assisted suicide and some have even advocated for euthanasia for some "classes" of people.

With regards to abortion, the number of abortions since 1973 is over 60,000,000. Thus, that political side advocating for abortion rights is well within the realm of being inhumane, and puts the U.S. as a country that has "murdered" more people than Hitler and close to those "murdered" by Stalin and Mao Tse Tung.

Thus, if a political party is supportive of "opening the borders," that party is somewhat complicit in the deaths of people who risk everything to try to get to America for the good life. I don't necessarily blame the illegals as I do those that facilitate illegal entry into the U.S.

By contrast, that opposing political side would prefer that immigration always be through legal means.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Well sadly, I have to admit that 27 lives lost is horrific, regardless of political stickers. However, that said, there is one political side which seems to no have as great a concern for human lives as another political side. Said first political side is the one that has abortion rights in its political platform and whose members in Congress have viewed abortion rights as a "litmus test" when looking at legislation and confirmation of officials and judges. Same political side that has advocated assisted suicide and some have even advocated for euthanasia for some "classes" of people.

With regards to abortion, the number of abortions since 1973 is over 60,000,000. Thus, that political side advocating for abortion rights is well within the realm of being inhumane, and puts the U.S. as a country that has "murdered" more people than Hitler and close to those "murdered" by Stalin and Mao Tse Tung.

Thus, if a political party is supportive of "opening the borders," that party is somewhat complicit in the deaths of people who risk everything to try to get to America for the good life. I don't necessarily blame the illegals as I do those that facilitate illegal entry into the U.S.

By contrast, that opposing political side would prefer that immigration always be through legal means.

Exactly, that side cares more about illegals than they do homeless Americans. Not that they actually care, they see it as a way to remain in power because they believe they will get more minority voters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Latest posts

Top Bottom