Sweet tea

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cold brewed coffee is pretty good, but it has to be cut with hot water. I just can't do the cold coffee thing.
Cold brew in best brew flavor and caffeine wise, but you have to start it a day before.

I'm the opposite, I rarely drink coffee hot, prefer iced.

I dunno how anybody puts sugar in their tea or coffee. And I'm a sugar junkie. But some things just ain't right -- coffee and tea are meant to be drunk BLACK ... 🤷 I will never forget that time a fella from Australia and his buddy (from jolly ol'England) put cream in their tea ... 😵😵😵😵
I rarely drink hot tea as it is a beverage for girly men and British people, but it is WAY better with milk. Sometimes a cup of Earl Gray with milk is nice... As long as no-one is around to see me drink it.

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am too lazy to brew my own. I find the bottled Sweet Teas too sweet so what I typically will do is buy either Milo's or Red Diamond unsweetened and mix it with their artificially sweetened (cutting back on the sugars).

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I dunno how anybody puts sugar in their tea or coffee. And I'm a sugar junkie. But some things just ain't right -- coffee and tea are meant to be drunk BLACK ... 🤷 I will never forget that time a fella from Australia and his buddy (from jolly ol'England) put cream in their tea ... 😵😵😵😵

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m confused on some of the prior comments. We are the south. Not the Deep South, but still the south. And I’m darn proud of
We’re not in the south, looking at a map we are central, in all directions, but then we do have folks saying that Chicago is in the “mid-west”, so I guess it’s okay to call us whatever we want.

Forgalspop

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I was 17 I decided I was tired of small town life and left home and went to live in Boston, MA. The first time I ordered coffee in Boston I stopped at a little diner on my way to work and ordered a cup of coffee to go. The lady taking my order asked if I wanted a "Regular". I told her sure. Unbeknownst to me a Regular coffee in Boston is one cream and two sugars. I only made that mistake once. I prefer my coffee black................ like the heart of my ex-wife!

Latest posts

Top Bottom