The "Gimme Generation" - Warning! Rant ahead

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
No, the insurance companies start in on them early. Look, doctors are going to make mistakes. When they do, they should have malpractice insurance that covers them. Most of you guys agree that people should have auto liability insurance, so what is the difference?

Off topic! Let's get back to the "Gimme Generation"

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guys, does anyone really imagine that illegals in the ER get the same level of care as well insured individuals?
"Doactor, I haff blooods in my sheet."
"Well, that's what we doctors call Bloodinthestoolism. If you were insured we'd wheel you to the basement where Dr. Proctor would shove his enormous camera right up the pipe. In your case, here's an aspirin. Let's charge the tax payer... oh , let's say, $758.16. Next patient please!

Ok, so I exagerate a little.

MDT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guys, does anyone really imagine that illegals in the ER get the same level of care as well insured individuals?
"Well, that's what we doctors call Bloodinthestoolism. If you were insured we'd wheel you to the basement where Dr. Proctor would shove his enormous camera right up the pipe. In your case, here's an aspirin. Let's charge the tax payer... oh , let's say, $758.16. Next patient please!

Ok, so I exaggerate a little.

You exaggerate a lot.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

Ok, so I exaggerate a little.

No, you're just plain wrong.

You exaggerate a lot.

See above.

Latest posts

Top Bottom