The Oklahoma "I somehow got a good line of credit and have no purpose in life" Special

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AdvRider918

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe I’m boring, but I’ve always considered anything much over about a 4” lift to be stupid.

The only real reason to lift a vehicle is to make room for taller tires, for actual off-road ground clearance.

These guys with ridiculous lifts and mud tires typically stay on pavement 95% of the time. When they do “off-road” they are usually the D bags who drive just outside of town and tear up some farmers field.
I ran into a fellow Jeep driver at one of the local gun clubs. Dude had a Rubicon with a massive lift; ruggedized suspension and oversized wheels and tires; winch and aftermarket steel bumper on the front; auxiliary Rotapax fuel and water tanks attached to the back...yadda yadda. We get chatting and I ask "where do you off-road around here?"

His response, with a totally straight face and not a hint of shame: "Oh, I never take this off-road." 😂

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
abmvx6nnip6c1.jpeg
images (55).jpeg

Problem solved!:buttkick:

Latest posts

Top Bottom