The Walking Dead....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Good eye! Thanks for the link, too....I missed that. Suffice to say, Michonne ain't nobody to mess with..... :)
The boots thing is pretty interesting, too....Would Dwight have the cajones to leave the fold, so to speak, after all the **** he's had to endure??? Hmmm.

I'm fairly certain that is not Dwight. Who is it? I dunno. My thought is we're going to learn of a new character. It's not the whisperers (who is next on the contact list in the comics). I'm not sure where they're going with it, but I think this character is going to bring set of skills, level of knowledge or some other x-factor to the communities prepping to rise up against the Saviors that will allow them to defeat them.

Old rookie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I missed the kill too.

I'm eagerly awaiting the wrath of Darrel to be unleashed upon the Saviors.

Roger that! If there is ANYONE with an axe to grind against the Saviors, it's him.
Oh, wait...Rick, Maggie, Sasha, Carl, Rosita.... I sure as hell wouldn't want ONE of those SOBs after my ass.... :)

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I missed the kill too.

I'm eagerly awaiting the wrath of Darrel to be unleashed upon the Saviors.

This is the one story line I have the most interest in. I want to see how Maggie makes it okay for Darrel, and I say that in a very particular way. Darrel is destroyed. He carries Glenn's death like a cross. There's no doubt about it. There's no hiding it. The only one that can help him through that is Maggie. Darrel needs Maggie's grace and I think she understands that Glenn's death isn't Darrel's fault. Darrel was prepared to die at the hands of Negan when he lashed out in the season premier. He HAD to. That is who he is. Maggie doesn't blame anyone other than Negan for the death of Glen and Darrel needs to hear that. He needs her forgiveness and she needs to forgive. it's going to be an emotional scene I would imagine.

Latest posts

Top Bottom