The Walking Dead....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Razur

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the reference to three missing from the group included Darryl and Carol, who went after the car (hearse?) which is connected to Beth's disappearance.
The vehicle had a cross on the back windshield, which makes me think it might be connected to the church and thus the priest.

What I'm curious about is Bob's behavior prior to getting snatched.
I was thinking he was concealing a bite and so the Terminus folks are eating contaminated meat.
Hopefully, they'll get sick and die, or turn.

Also, +1 on not trusting the priest. What was he doing out there? Up to no good - like disposing of a body or something.

Some shows need to warm up a few episodes, I'm not giving up yet.

kennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As to Father Gabriel. My thought is that he is the one that pointed the Termites in their current direction.
The scroll around the arch was a quote from the bible about "eating my flesh and drinking my blood."
I'm guessing that Communion at his church had a little extra something in it.

Dave
Awesome analogy, I think I'm going to have to agree with you here. The priest is definitely hiding something sinister.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Gotta remember Beth and Darryl were in a small town mortuary when she was taken. The same vehicle came speeding by then. From the looks of it, it's a hurst so it makes more sense that it's connected to the mortuary over the little church.

I'm thinking that Gabriel is responsible for the deaths of the final members of the church. He got greedy and knew that the very last members would eat up all the supplies, so they were killed and dumped in the water in the basement of the community kitchen. Perhaps one or two got away and tried to get back into the church (as shown by the scars on the window and the "You'll burn for this" cut into the siding that Carl found). Another potential series of events is that they were raiding the kitchen when the floor gave way, trapping some folks in the bottom. Rather than helping them Gabriel ran.

The one zombie that just about gets Gabriel in the water was the same woman that was alive in the photo Gabriel was holding in the last scene. The glasses and hair gave it away.

There is a deeper connection between bob and the cannibals that we don't yet understand. If you look close at the faces that are coming in and out of focus in the scene where they're eating his leg, one of the members there is the guy that Tyreese was supposed to have killed in the shack when he got a hold of Judith. Apparently he didn't do the deed.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yet another idiotic script writing. I love how the cannibals just happened to luck out and not die along with all the others when terminus got overan with zombies. And garret was even shot. This kind of crap really gets old. Just like them killing main characters. I love the show but stuff like this really makes me not want to watch it anymore. What is the point in investing in a character when they will just kill them off? Now I know bob isn't one of the biggest main characters but I like him. And in the preview it showed that they had taken 3 of them. How the heck are they that good they can just come up and take people without Rick or anyone knowing it? Hopefully bob will be rescued but I won't hold my breath.

I guess you have not seen a single episode of Game of Thrones.....

Bob got bit, most likely on the let the termites are eating. Won't effect them, everyone is already infected any way, and they cooked it, likely killing any virus anyway.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess you have not seen a single episode of Game of Thrones.....

Bob got bit, most likely on the let the termites are eating. Won't effect them, everyone is already infected any way, and they cooked it, likely killing any virus anyway.

They are infected, but the virus is dormant until you die or get bit.
I'm guessing that if Bob was bit and the virus is running thru his body, the Termites are getting a bigger dose.
Didn't look like they were eating their Bobburgers well done.

Dave

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like carol really well as well. I think she is kinda hot. And she kicks butt. I hope that her and Rick can be close again. I understand why he wanted her to leave but I also understand why she did what she did. And I love how everyone and their dog has automatic ak's. Like there are just so many of them laying around. Hopefully if this ever happens in real life I can stumble across a cache of automatic weapons like the characters on there do. Lol.

They must be coming from NFA collections, and illegal collections, or from Red jacket firearms, you know all those Post NFA weapons they made for their civilian customers. LOL Remember in the eyes of several, all tactical weapons are full auto, maybe the director does not know any better. They need a good firearms consultant to tell them what is possible and what would be very hard to believe as possible.

Latest posts

Top Bottom