Trayvon Martin could’ve been me 35 years ago

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChuckC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"And he raised the question of whether Martin himself, if he had been armed, “could he have stood his ground on that sidewalk” and shot neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman if he felt threatened when being followed."

He and Holder must know absolutely nothing about self defense law.
Yeah, if I feel threatened by someone because they're following me I can just shoot them under SYG.

And the piper leads the morons (and the rest of us) closer to the abyss.

If GZ had followed, then took him to the ground and commenced to pounding his head on the concrete, then yeah, TM would have been justified in shooting his ass. They seem to keep forgetting that the SYG law wasn't used.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just shows that he is willing to take the chance of starting a race war to further his anti 2A agenda.

This should be painfully apparent to the public after his recent comments about this case specifically. But then again sometimes I still give society in general too much credit. Sad to say the majority will never see it coming until it's in full swing & blood is in the streets. And even them most will wonder how & why it happened.

"And he raised the question of whether Martin himself, if he had been armed, “could he have stood his ground on that sidewalk” and shot neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman if he felt threatened when being followed."

He and Holder must know absolutely nothing about self defense law.
Yeah, if I feel threatened by someone because they're following me I can just shoot them under SYG.

And the piper leads the morons (and the rest of us) closer to the abyss.

Wait a minute, you telling me Obama doesn't even know the law? How ironic is that given his history.

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If GZ had followed, then took him to the ground and commenced to pounding his head on the concrete, then yeah, TM would have been justified in shooting his ass. They seem to keep forgetting that the SYG law wasn't used.

I don't think they forgot, I think they are just ignoring the facts knowing that, with the help of the media, the people they are speaking to are completely ignorant of the facts.

VIKING

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think they forgot, I think they are just ignoring the facts knowing that, with the help of the media, the people they are speaking to are completely ignorant of the facts.
This right here. They are all smart enough to know exactly what the law is. They also know that the people that they really want to fire up are too ignorant to understand anything except a damn handout. I watched the entire thing and actually wanted to puke. To think that our country had 50 million people to vote for this is just sickening.

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1069187_476186969138414_1525385987_n.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom