Trayvon Martin could’ve been me 35 years ago

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"And he raised the question of whether Martin himself, if he had been armed, “could he have stood his ground on that sidewalk” and shot neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman if he felt threatened when being followed."

He and Holder must know absolutely nothing about self defense law.
Yeah, if I feel threatened by someone because they're following me I can just shoot them under SYG.

And the piper leads the morons (and the rest of us) closer to the abyss.

What you don't understand is that in America Oceania, self-defense is against the law. The Inner Party will soon have Zimmerman in the hands of the Ministry of Love for reeducation.

Long live The Party!

upload.wikimedia.org_wikipedia_commons_thumb_2_26_Ingsoc_logo_aa698a444fc4fe034da077696eb2f0cd.png

underpar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just shows that he is willing to take the chance of starting a race war to further his anti 2A agenda.

We know that the anti-2A dribble that spewed from his mouth sold guns. Now we see that he's using that same tactic to further divide this country. All this done just in time for the "100 City March" tomorrow. BTW, is OKC one of the 100?

Last edited:

ArmyOfJuan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Statements like his are so incredibly irresponsible. The president of the most powerful country in the world is undermining the same county's judicial system by saying that's just the way it goes sometimes! No wonder we are getting laughed at by everyone else on the planet.

Latest posts

Top Bottom