Vacation Opinion...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soonersfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My in-laws have done several cruises. They loved Alaska and going through the Panama Canal the best. The Panama trip started in FL and ended up in CA. I think many of the AK cruises include one or two day excursions into AK. I think it also pretty easy to work in a long train ride through the mountains.

Our twelve year wedding anniversary is on Sunday. The travel agent advised me not to take an AK cruise for our honeymoon because the boat would be full of old people. We went to FL instead. We would have had a good time wherever we went but I've always wished I would have stuck with my own instinct and done the AK trip. It's too hard to find the time now.

I think a European cruise would be good as well. I'm not so enamored by the ship and entertainment as I am by going to sleep and waking up in a new destination without ever having to pack or spend time behind the wheel. I think it is such an efficient way to see places. Go for it and have a great time!

Latest posts

Top Bottom