Wanenmacher's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tyson C.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
it was my first time to go to this and i had a great time. i ended up following a friend of mine who was with his dad and other brother, and i took my son (9yrs old). my buddy got a new in box savage 243, his brother got an AR-15 for the yotes, their dad got a nice 1911......me nothing :( not enough $$ for what i wanted. my son had a blast and was overwhelemed by the amount of guns in the building. he had a blast, saying "look at this one....look at that one....what is that one....i want that one"....lol. i told him how to haggle a bit and he did all the talking and got $5 off a knife, so he was pumped...lol

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
No complaining all and all it was fun, just a little let down. And it's was 750. Would you pay 750 for a glock? It better shot bullets and poop out gold cases.

A person has the right to ask whatever they want for their guns, you have to right not to give it. I personally don't think GLOCKS are worth more than $20 tops, but that's me..

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I did see a nice Gen3 22 for $360(but not the serial numbers that I was looking for)...LOL

Do you mean New In Box or Like New in Box? Were they a local dealer?
They were all 3 like new in the box, The guys I was set up with from OKC bought them off of another table and sold 2 of them a little later. Wish I would have looked around a little more!!

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went and really was amazed. I saw so many guns that looked so similar and the prices varied wildly. I saw some guns that were good deals too though the good deals were noticeably fewer.

Glockwork1987

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A person has the right to ask whatever they want for their guns, you have to right not to give it. I personally don't think GLOCKS are worth more than $20 tops, but that's me..

didn't say they don't have the right. i was just asking if anyone else seen the 750 dollar glock. didnt mean for my post to turn into a pissing match. just asked a simple question.

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You have to realize that to most gun dealers it is not about selling bargins, it is about his gun being seen by the most people they can.
It cost lots of money to get a table there and they have to mark up the guns to make that money back.
Since they know that the average gun dealer will sell an average of 8 guns they have to do about a $20 per gun markup.
I know that some used gun dealers and pawn shop owners have more leeway and the accessories are bulk sales items so they can be marked down but not new or "newer" guns.

Latest posts

Top Bottom