What is your favorite beer, or beers to drink?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
favorite? depends on the situation and how many i'm choosing to drink lol

on an afternoon off, maybe going to have a few more? something a little skunky, room temp. like a red stripe or a pacifico.

for dinner when i know i'm going to be full after one most likely? a nice stout like a rasputin or an oroboros for a local flair

for getting faced on the cheap? hard to beat a pbr or a high life

honorable mention for Sapporo and McSorley's dark lager. and st paulie girls.

AKmoose

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If'n you like dark beers and you can find it, try Czech Var from the Czech Republic, beats Modelo and Dos Equis. The place on 23rd used to carry both the light and dark but the last couple times I've checked they only had the light.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I mostly drink whiskey. But can get pretty fancy with beers, I use to do a lot of home brewing. Oklahoma really makes some great craft brews and it much more adventurous than other places. The northwest was the home of craft brewing but is now mostly just a sea of boring stanky IPAs. But overall I just want a clean refreshing lager. Rainer was my go to, but I liked Olympia a little better. The closest I can find here is Lonestar, right down to the puzzle caps (and same owners) but it lacks the ability to pick up a a 30 pack for <$20 at any grocery store.

1672197455886.png

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I bet I don't drink more than 8-10 beers a year anymore. I'll have a Dos Equis or Modelo now and then at a Mexican restaurant, I'll order the darker version if they have it.

I love stouts and porters when I drink beer by itself for the taste only. I also like amber beers like an Oktoberfest or the various bocks.

I will drink about anything offered just to be social. I've been known to drink Miller and PBR for a "hot day, I need something to quench my thirst" beer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom