What is your favorite beer, or beers to drink?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like a good wheat beer and some amber lagers. I don't like bitter and dark beers. But I've drank at least my weight in Miller Genuine Draft when I was younger and hangovers weren't quite as painful.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll play.

If out at a restaurant it could be a Modelo Especial or if they have a wheat beer on tap I'd be inclined to try one I haven't had before. I love wheat bear.

At home it most likely be a Mich Ultra Gold or one of their infused beers. Wife likes them too so kills two birds so to speak.

If going to a beer store where they have oodles of selection I'll get something "special" and one of those happens to be Travelers Grapefruit Shandy. Super good and the flavor is great for this type of brew. At these places I tend to pick a siz pack or two of different imported Ales, Lagers and Blondes, etc. As you can tell I like my flavor infused beers. Also, I can't do dark beers. My azz will remind me of this in the morning if I do drink the dark stuff.

Annnnnnnnnd. Jsut about anything from Kona Brewing is fantastic.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't drink much anymore. However, there's always some Miller High Life in the fridge. To me, it's what beer supposed to taste like. Guess I have beer taste with a beer budget!

I do like the following specialty beers --- Sam Adams Porch Rocker, Luengenkugels (sp), Abita Andy Gator, and Dos Equis Green Label.

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I was young and dumb I drank Michelob Dark. I don't know if they even make it anymore. My first beer was Coors. Took me two years to get the taste out of my mouth.
One I really enjoyed was a flavored beer made by an australian company, "Two Dogs". it was made with fermented oranges. They went out of business.
Now it's just hard ciders for me. Angry Orchard and the like. Or whiskey. I just barely ever drink anymore unless it's a glass of wine with the wife.

Alcohol doesn't really do much desirable for me. I'd rather have a home cooked steak and a good cigar, then piddle on a project or play with the kids.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
OP, $Free.99, most all IPA/Imperials that exist on planet earth, Colorado koolaid and Banquet, and Rainier beer. Maybe some Eastern European beers, and whatever's in the German restaurant. I miss Henry Weinharts.

I don't buy anything budweiser, at all if I can help it. If it get's consumed by me, it falls into the first two categories above.

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Current Rotation.......

Screenshot 2022-12-27 225500.jpg

GO.jpg

PILS.jpg

Screenshot 2022-12-27 225846.jpg

CAN_NatAmber.png

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In the Keg at home :Coors original
On vacation with mooches: Lone Star
Feeling Fancy: Warsteiner; Sapporo
Upscale with the buddies: shiner bock

Gideon

Formerly SirROFL
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If it's hot, I'll have a Stiegl Radler (basically grapefruit juice and beer).
If it's cold I'll have an Iron Monk Milk Stout (made in Stillwater, OK).

Otherwise, I don't drink enough to care. I'll try anything.

Latest posts

Top Bottom