What is your favorite beer, or beers to drink?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

magna19

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Before I was legal drinking age I drank a lot of Coors Light…

Then I turned 21 and now if I drink a beer it’s gotta be Mexican. I’d have to say Modelo Especial is my go to beer though.

I enjoy going to different breweries though and trying their beer. Laughing Lab Scottish Ale is by far my most favorite beer I’ve ever drank. It’s from Bristol Brewing Company in Colorado Springs. I may have to see about ordering some, haven’t had any in a few years.
Laughing Lab. Thats a pretty good beer

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Having lived in Colorado Springs for 20 years, I gotta play!

O'dells 90 schilling
Bristol Laughing Lab, Compass IPA
Stone IPA
Founders All Day IPA

Local/OK beers
Stonecloud Astrodog IPA
Anthem Hoparazzi
Coop Ice Chest IPA

Desperation
Miller Lite

Tired of...
Coop F5
Roughtail Everything Rhymes with Orange

@PanhandleGlocker I'll be going to CO in the summer. Might bring some Bristol back with me(that'll get you to OKC quicker)!

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't drink, but I've long wondered about something. With regards to the members of OSA, how many more firearms could one have if they weren't putting that money on alcohol?

Our youngest son finally broke down (we were hinting at him a lot) and quit smoking. After I found out what he was paying for one carton of cigarettes, I think the wife and I both doubled down to convince him that he needed to quit.

Now, he appreciates saving that money.

Leggett71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't drink, but I've long wondered about something. With regards to the members of OSA, how many more firearms could one have if they weren't putting that money on alcohol?

Our youngest son finally broke down (we were hinting at him a lot) and quit smoking. After I found out what he was paying for one carton of cigarettes, I think the wife and I both doubled down to convince him that he needed to quit.

Drink occasionally when I Bar B Que, but prefer dark or german brews
Tulsa Craft Beer - Dead Armadillo amber
Texas Craft Beer - Crawford Bock

laggett71

rjtmri

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My fav is Ballast point Sculpin but we can’t get it here 👎🏻. I’m definitely a fan of most IPA’s over 6.5%.

405 grapefruit sour is quite tasty as well.

If at a mexi place I go for the Pacifico or tecate with salt and lime 😋

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Terry, I guess we could substitute "alcohol" with many other vices particularly eating out. How many more firearms could one have if they cooked at home and didn't spend money on eating out?

For the ease of math, craft beers are around $10/6 pack. Add in tax and round up to $12/6 or $2 ea. I generally have 2 beers after work so $4/day x 5 then depending on time of year and such determines how much drank on the weekend. Let's just say 3 beers Sat and 3 on Sun. That'd equate to $24/week. $120/month. $1440/year. $14400/decade. Yes, it adds up quickly!

Now, if I only drank domestic beer, it'd be easy to give it up for water! :)

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
This is one I like made in OKC.

uroboros-stout-by-anthem-brewing-co.jpg

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score

I spent most of my money on women and booze. The rest I just wasted.

Latest posts

Top Bottom