What to do about neighbors selling drugs.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A knock on the door and a Stern talk ?

Naw , Police are probably waiting for Mr. Big, they aint worried about no street dealers.

Keep calling , get it documented, take pics, video, put a big ol sign in theyre yard..."DRUG DEALERS ,STOP ON BY"

My ex FIL lived on okc off the western and Hefner road area. When they bought the house 30 years ago it was a nice place, not so much anymore. The people next door were cutting the weed they had stashed in a gas tank of a van out with a blow touch. Yep, it caught fire, burned the house and two guys, one did not live. He put up a sign in the yard near the property line that said "sorry, drug house is closed". He received a citations from the city for illegal advertising!! He still has the sign hanging in his shop with the citation on it. He now lives in Piedmont, that was the last straw for him.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From past experience with both kinds of neighbors, I'll always be more scared of those that can't handle their alcohol opposed to those maybe peddling some weed.

JaredC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm saying to live by the non-aggression principle. Unless someone else is hurting or threatening you, don't use force against him, and don't try to get anyone else to do it for you either.

I tend to agree with this. Until said neighbors are screwing with my stuff or hurting me in anyway, Id mind my own business.

I lived across the street from a dealer in CA. Never bothered me in the least.

The 2 drunks that were costly fighting next door with 6 kids running around, were much more of an annoyance.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From past experience with both kinds of neighbors, I'll always be more scared of those that can't handle their alcohol opposed to those maybe peddling some weed.

Neighbors that like to tie it on. Get some ol' boys to drinkin and a pretty girl that wants to make'em fight for her. Now there you have the mix, GM.

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I lived in an apartment downtown Los Angeles around 2000. My next door neighbor that I shared a wall with always had people stop by all hours of the night. Soon I realized they were getting high on drugs, and it continued. I called the cops, even offered to let them stay in my apartment for an evening and they were not interested. I informed the manager what was going on and they did nothing. One night about 2 Am on a weekend I was woken up to three men kicking on my door. So I yelled the drug dealer lives next door. The kicking got louder so I got my shot gun opened the door and racked it. They ran away. About a week later there was tons of smoke coming out from his apartment and I called 911, and the manager. I think he was actually cooking meth in his house. Needless to say he didnt live there much longer but either did I.

joshua74133

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
let me give you guys a little background on me...
I have 5 kids boy14, girl 12, girl 10, boy 4, boy 1

My little boy likes climbing a tree in our front yard, last week while i worked in my garage a kid that just left that house was speeding down the road lost control of his car, he went over my drive and missed the tree my son was in by 10 feet... i walked across the street and told the dad when there dealings affect my family it becomes my business turned and walked away... that was last week.

I own a business that requires me to be at work at 5am... those little shifheads yelling and speeding and blasting there loud music at 2am waking me up just does not work for me... not to mention the beer bottles broken in the street and beer cans thrown in my yard.

if you don't mind that for neighbors then, well im not even going to say it!

we are not talking about a bad area just 1 bad neighbor i live on the border of BA/BIXBY/TULSA in Jenks school dis if that gives you a better idea of the location.

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
let me give you guys a little background on me...
I have 5 kids boy14, girl 12, girl 10, boy 4, boy 1

My little boy likes climbing a tree in our front yard, last week while i worked in my garage a kid that just left that house was speeding down the road lost control of his car, he went over my drive and missed the tree my son was in by 10 feet... i walked across the street and told the dad when there dealings affect my family it becomes my business turned and walked away... that was last week.

I own a business that requires me to be at work at 5am... those little shifheads yelling and speeding and blasting there loud music at 2am waking me up just does not work for me... not to mention the beer bottles broken in the street and beer cans thrown in my yard.

if you don't mind that for neighbors then, well im not even going to say it!

we are not talking about a bad area just 1 bad neighbor i live on the border of BA/BIXBY/TULSA in Jenks school dis if that gives you a better idea of the location.

time to start neighborhood watch programs, buy those commercial speed bumps and install them with some friends. Get an old big style video camera from a pawn shop (so its very visible) and stand out in front of their houses with the camera and make it very visible you are there and what you are video taping.

Latest posts

Top Bottom