Who all is waiting for their CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ufo_cop

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
The lady said she mailed it off on May 16th.
Same thing happened to me. I submitted 3/8/16 to Cleveland Co. and got an email from OSBI on 4/7 informing me that they still had not received it. I replied and asked what I should do and got a reply later that day saying they were backed up and had probably physically received it but it was not entered into the system yet. I then got another email on 4/11 saying it had been received and entered into the system and that was that.

Still waiting today, but I emailed a few weeks ago to check and just got a generic reply that it was still being processed and they were taking roughly 60 days from time of receipt. Day 60 will be next Friday, so I'm hoping to hear back soon!

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did the online renewal application on 14 Jul.
I noticed that my picture, while appearing upright on my computer, was tilted 90 degrees, on the application but didn't notice until after I paid for the renewal.

Does anyone know if that will cause a rejection or can the license folks manipulate the image to the appropriate orientation?

Latest posts

Top Bottom